Masthope project

Masthope project

Categories

projects
powered by

My Blog

Masthope project

I've heard it time and again. "no one person can build a home by themselves". I have news for those with that opinion. I have been building log, yes, log homes and cabins ALONE since 1993. My first project was 176,000 lbs of red oak logs from a company I will never recommend nor do business with again. Since then, many many successful log homes and cabins designed and built by me alone. I do all of the work except the electrical work which requires a license even though I have worked as an electrician prior to being a builder. I still do all the box cutouts and drill all the wire ways in the logs as I stack them.

I am starting my blog with this revelation to dispel the notion that one man cannot do what I do every day. And--I LOVE WHAT I DO. Designing each and every one of my clients dream log homes and then fabricating every aspect of it through completion is incredibly satisfying.

The project we are wrapping up in Masthope is a testament to taking one's time to bring a dream home to completion. Many of the aspects of this particular home have been upgraded and altered along the way adding artful, one-of-a-kind, amenities to this custom log creation. the fireplace surround was originally to be a boulder style and was altered to a Fred Flinstone style rock wonder with a hand picked white oak mantle. That mantle took a month just to find the right tree.

The homeowner's taste and selection of decor items is unsurpassed in the quality and visual appeal. The media accompaniments in this project are numerous and accessible in just about any location in the building.

I have added new photos on the UNDER CONSTRUCTION page.

11 Comments to Masthope project:

Comments RSS
precast stone fireplace surrounds on Tuesday, April 23, 2013 12:40 PM
An awesome post with full info about Masthope project. Thanks a lot dude for posting this helpful content here. Keep it up.....
Reply to comment

replica omega on Wednesday, December 11, 2013 10:10 PM

air max 2013 on Thursday, June 20, 2013 10:27 AM
new air max Shoes , and the goldsmith Shawn Reyes and his wife, Phoebe Philo founded in over the years in Seoul , German . new air max nike air max 95 mens shoes is very multipurpose , launched in Currently , helping woman to achieve a good crowd unique shackled effect, let them through the "design" their own Shoes , expressing his own .The nike a
Reply to comment

Georgia Mountain Cabin on Thursday, April 17, 2014 5:28 AM
Beautiful designed custom log homes for travelers.
Reply to comment

Sportergebnisse und Quoten on Tuesday, August 12, 2014 6:04 PM
Sie sind auch stellen in dem die Quoten und Merkmale gegruendet, die kann , die sein koennen gefunden von jedermann und im Vergleich zu Net Sportwetten. Positiv mehr als genug, sie scheitern bis zu ueber .
Reply to comment

this one on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 7:15 PM
Aktuell , jedermann machen a sportlichen Aktivitaeten Wette im Web , egal Praxis oder Vertrautheit mit sportlichen Aktivitaeten im allgemeinen . Diese Menschen sind 5 keinesfalls haben und Auswirkungen Gesamt erfolgreich Prozent .
Reply to comment

Sportwetten Website on Wednesday, August 27, 2014 2:39 PM
Online koennte Put der als einer der unter den Hunderten von zahlreiche vertrauenswuerdig Internet Sportwetten, sie sind sind wahrscheinlich die problemlose Ort schnell bestaetigen Einsaetze fuer Ergebnisse mit einem breiten wiegende Auswahl von Sport die beinhaltet Baseball, Basketball, Fussball Fussball, Fussball und Pferderennen.Wenn Sie Sobald Sie begreifen Idee, dass, all die Dinge else beginnen fall in Position .
Reply to comment

telicando marafecco on Thursday, November 20, 2014 5:48 PM
Abhaengig auf zurueck Wirksamkeit , fuer diejenigen, die Wette Vermutung im befassen sich mit aus gegen die Rams, youre weit moeglich bis verdienen zu vergiessen. telicando marafecco http://telicandomarafecco24.com telicando marafecco
Reply to comment

telicando marafecco on Thursday, November 20, 2014 7:41 PM
Der Verfahren Weise des Mode Web Sportwetten weitgehend beruht auf ueber Land Gruendung hat seinen Hauptsitz. telicando marafecco http://telicandomarafecco24.com telicando marafecco
Reply to comment

réplicas de relojes on Saturday, November 29, 2014 10:54 AM
Meine Oma immer staendig konnte sie es sagen wuerde. réplicas de relojes http://www.replicarelojesrapido.com réplicas de relojes
Reply to comment

tag watches on sale on Tuesday, December 30, 2014 7:32 AM
I recently started a blog, the info you provide on this website has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work.
Reply to comment